Saying goodbye is always the hardest part, but not when you’re parting from your split ends. With the new Brazilian Blowout Split Ends Treatment you’ll have that split-ends-free hair in just 10 minutes.
Causes of Split Ends
Bleaching, coloring, ironing, and blow-drying your hair and sun damage are the common causes of split ends and dry hair. These daily hair styling methods block the ends of your hair from absorbing natural oils.
Worry no more of split ends because the Brazilian Blowout has come out with a new treatment that will protect your hair from your daily hair styling. The treatment uses Thermo-Marine Bonding System which locks the nutrients to your hair. The treatment is composed of amino acids, seaweed algae, and the Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex which instantly repairs your ends.
The treatment is not only for dry, frizzy, and weak hair, but it can be applied to all hair types. The Brazilian Blowout Split Ends Treatment is beneficial as it enhances the health of your hair. It provides a stronger and break-free ends and provides daily protection from styling and natural hair damages. It protects your hair for 4 weeks or more.
How it’s Applied
- After shampooing your hair, the hairstylist will apply the clear solution to your hair with a dye brush. Mostly 2 to 3 inches of the ends of your hair will be applied with the solution.
- When the application’s done, your hair will be blow-dried.
- A flat iron will be used to further lock in the treatment.
There’s no waiting period. After receiving the treatment you can immediately wash or tie your hair as this will not affect the treatment.
When to Apply
- What’s best is that it can be performed after you’ve had your hair colored to strengthen your hair after applying chemicals.
- You can re-apply the treatment after 4 weeks to ensure healthy hair ends.
- Make sure that you visit the salon for a regular haircut as this is your main defense against hair damage. The treatment will then be best applied after your haircut.