JOIN OUR TEAM
Your Next Career Move
The Salon and Spa at Studio 2121 is always on the lookout for ambitious, talented, people-oriented individuals to join our team. We employ receptionists, shampoo techs, nail techs, stylist assistants, hair stylists, reflexologists, massage and body works professionals.
Our stylists are experts in the art of cutting, coloring and styling hair and understand the benefits that carefully-selected, expertly-applied products can contribute to the health and integrity of their clients’ hair.
- Dedicated to providing top quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Excellent sales skills.
Benefits & Opportunities
A career at The Salon and Spa at Studio 2121 offers these outstanding benefits and opportunities:
- A superior reputation for delivering world-class hair care
- A devoted client base built on word-of-mouth referrals
- An upbeat, supportive atmosphere in an immaculate, energized salon
- Advanced opportunities to continually improve your craft
- Guaranteed hourly wage or commission
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation
- Incentive programs
- Environmentally-conscious management and salon operations
Qualified and proficient in all areas of hairdressing namely upstyles, hair braids and curling.
Strong make-up artistry skills, experience in beauty retail, preferably with a luxury colour focused brand (at least two years make-up artistry experience) and super communication skills.
BEAUTICIANS / NAIL TECHNICIANS
Proficient in skin analysis, eyebrow shaping, shaping & painting nails, shellac nails.
Treat clients by using touch to manipulate the soft-tissue muscles of the body to relieve pain, help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
We offer competitive hourly rates with an excellent commission structure. To submit a resume, fill out the form below.